Re: (Action) Issue 392: Proposed change to checkpoint 1.4

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Hi,
>
> no suggestions yet, but something makes me uneasy about changing device
> independence to the ability to use keyboard, pointer or voice. Maybe there
> should be a cross reference to the point about using standard APIs,
>
> Or maybe I'm just feeling a little over-protective tonight.

Checkpoint 1.4 is a special case of 1.2 (and should say so), so
I think you're instinct is correct. I don't mind narrowing the
scope of the checkpoint from "input device-independence" to "these
three well-known input devices" for UAAG 1.0.

 - Ian