Re: AGENDA: W3C User Agent Teleconference 10 May 2001

Jon Gunderson wrote:

[snip]
> Discussion
>
>     1. Update on last call process
>     2.Continue Implementation Report review: Guuideline 4

Jon,

I'd like to discuss the following last call issues:

1) Comments resulting from review with Tantek Celik
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0073
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0074
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0075

2) Comments from Mark Novak
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0105

3) Comments based on Opera review
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0079

4) RealNetwork's review
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0115

We will have to start entering these comments into the third
last call issues list and processing them in an orderly manner.

 - Ian

P.S. I have just returned from Hong Kong and am a little behind
     on UA business.

Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783