hpr 3.0 Fw: noscript

Below is the info from ibm on noscript and hpr 3.0.
I now have it working and will perform some other implementation checks.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Laws" <claws@us.ibm.com>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>
Cc: "Guido Corona" <guidoc@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: noscript

David,

We tried using the Custom Level under the Security tab in Internet
to turn off scripting, but we could not get Javascripts turned off in IE
5.5. When we look at the DOM, the NOSCRIPT tag is there but not the
NOSCRIPT content. Since HPR only uses the DOM to get web page content,
it
is not rendering NOSCRIPT content.

Cathy Laws

IBM Accessibility Center, 11400 Burnet Road,  Internal Zip 9151, Austin,
Texas 78758
Phone: (512) 838-4595, FAX: (512) 838-9367, E-mail: claws@us.ibm.com,
Web:
http://www.ibm.com/able