Re: Minority Opinion: UAAG 11.1 (Double-A Documentation)

Gregory has registered a minority opinion on three issues the group reached
consensus on.  The working group has resolved the issues in a previous
telecons and through discussions on the list.  The group will not revisit
these issues unless they are part of comments received from last call
reviewers or directed to by the director of the W3C as part of his review
of the document.  The minority opinions will be forwarded at Gregory's
request with the last call announcement and reviewers can use the
information in the consideration of their comments.

So at this time we do not need to discuss in the working group on how to
resolve these issues.  Gregory's opinions were known at the time the group
reached consensus and the group did not agree at that time on these
particular opinions.  I should note that many of Gregory's other opinions
have been adopted by the group and he has contributed immensely to the
development of the guidelines.   As chair of the working I would prefer not
to have minority opinions forwarded with the second last call document
since I think it weakens the document in the process to move it to
recommendation status and ultimately to actual goal of implementation by
developers, but the process provides this type of relief to working group
members who feel strongly about particular issues that were not resolved to
their satisfaction.

Jon