RE: Editorial comments on UAAG 29 September draft

Jon commented:

"10. Conformance section 3.7: Do we need to specify what level of WCAG the
conformance claim must satisfy.  I suggest double-A, like UAAG."

My comment:

At first, this seemed very appropriate. However, I am thinking about that
single-A WCAG 1.0 might be appropriate. I suppose that since WCAG measures
accessibility in units of "pages" (among other units) so that the whole page
would need to conform. I guess that I would dislike restricting the
publishing of claims only to sites that rated double-A and higher.