Re: Issue with checkpoint 7.5 (search) and serial renderings

How about:

<NEW>
7.5 Allow the user to search element content and text equivalents that are
enabled to be displayed through the user interface.  When a match is found,
the element with the match should be displayed in the current viewport.

Note: The author or user may have disabled the display of some content and
text equivalents through markup or through configuration of the user agent.
</NEW>

The term "element content" is discussed in the definition of "content".

Jon