RE: PROPOSAL: The meaning of "Easy access" in checkpoint 2.3

I guess I'm not sure just how having the ua create a link would or might
work.
"Poehlman, David" wrote:

> I've a bit of a problem with this because if the link alternative is
chosen
> it might mean that the fascility is broken.

I'm not sure what you mean here.

>  As I understand it, the primary
> expectancy is for choice so we could narrow the number of items to two if
we
> keep the link option by listing the configurations as one other
alternative
> rather than three?

We could say "allow configuration for one of the following:"
1) Render alt instead
2) Render alt alongside
3) Render link
4) Provide accses through the UI.