Re: HTML Usage Question

bworthin@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Hopefully, this is a proper way to ask a question about using HTML.  One
> thing that has bothered me about HTML and most of the applications that I
> find within IBM is that the cursor is never positioned in the correct place
> as I encounter a panel.  One of my colleagues said he has been through the
> spec for HTML4 and cannot find a way to control the cursor when the panel
> has multiple input fields.  With a single input field, the cursor seems to
> be placed in that field.
>
> Any advice on how to accomplish this will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello Bill,

The question of cursor positioning is out of scope
for the HTML specification and not an appropriate
question for this mailing list, which is for the
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group.
I recommend that you consult the resources lists on
the HTML home page [1].

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/