Re: PROPOSAL: The meaning of "Easy access" in checkpoint 2.3

Charles,
I think we need to be clear about where we expect alternative equivalents
to be available so developers know what is expected to conform.  Since they
are alternative equivalents I think they should be associated with or
replace the primary content specified by the author and be rendered through
the the user interface.

Jon