Re: PROPOSAL: Minimum requirements for configuration of selection (Checkpoint 4.13)

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> To make the minimum requirements for checkpoint 4.13 simpler, I suggest the
> following change to limit the scope of the checkpoint to only changing colors:
>
> <OLD>
> 4.13 Allow the user to configure how the selection is highlighted (e.g.,
> foreground and background color). [Priority 1]
> </OLD>
>
> <NEW>
> 4.13 Allow the user to configure the color used to highlight a selection.
> Make available the range of system colors. [Priority 1]
> </NEW>

Hi,

I propose instead requiring the user agent to implement at least one
mechanism
other than changing colors (since color alone might cause problems for
some users).
We can suggest, for example, underlining, or a box, and point to CSS
focus
rectangles.