Re: 8 March UA Guidelines and Techniques available

Ian,
Thanks for all your hard work!

Working Group,
Please try to review the documents today before the meeting, so we can
discuss any potential changes or corrections people would like see before
going to proposed recommendation status.

Jon

At 08:05 PM 3/8/00 -0500, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I've just published the 8 March 2000 versions of the
>UA Guidelines [1], Techniques [2], and Implementation Report [3].
>
>I apologize for the delays, but I hope the results will
>make it worth the wait. I realize that there isn't much
>time before tomorrow's meeting, but please try to review
>the Guidelines before the teleconference tomorrow [4]. I would
>like to ensure that this draft represents the resolutions
>to issues raised during Candidate Rec.
>
>I did not have time to write, edit, and
>incorporate long descriptions into this version of the techniques
>document. I realize this is important and will do this as soon as
>possible.
>
>Still to come:
>
> - A list of changes for the Guidelines. I won't put together
>   a list of changes to the Techniques since this was a major
>   overhaul.
> - Updated impact matrix.
> - I may update the UA responsibilities document.
>
>Best regards,
>
> - Ian
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/CR-UAAG10-20000308/
>[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-TECHS-20000308/
>[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-IMP-20000308/
>[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000JanMar/0454.html
>--
>Ian Jacobs (jacobs@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
>Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group