Re: MINUTES(edited): W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 20 January 2000

Ian,
I think this is the information the group aws asking Dick for, so we can
close this action item and add the information to the techniques document.

Rather than using the URI, you may what to insert the proceedure Mark Novak
used to find the information, since the URI enclosed may change over time.

Jon