RE: Proposed resolution of LC#112

Actually for someone who has mobility impairments (the more I type the more I
fall into this category) accesskey would rate as a P2 at ;least. The fact
that it is not as well-specified as it might be is irrelevant, since the
requirement is not "implement HTML with accesskey" - that is a technique, but
"implement shortcut methods of navigating documents - structure walking in
any XML, implementing purpose-designed features in languages which have them
available (HTML, MS Word, ...)

Charles McCN