Re: WD#188: Add definition of disability?

I agree and it was discussed that there should be a new deffinition of
disability and when brought before others, it was decided to let the
original stand as it currently seems to across other guideline
documents.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman