Re: Proposed clarification to checkpoints 3.3, 3.5, 3.6

>The question remains: did the WG mean these checkpoints to be
>about "not rendering at all"?
>
>  - Ian

JRG: The original meaning was not to play video.  We had a queston during
last call on whether the video could be playing but not visible and the
group said that would be ok.  So we have already answered a question
related to this and the group said not displayed.