Re: Proposed clarification to checkpoints 3.3, 3.5, 3.6

aloha, ian!

for what it's worth, i agree with your second assertion:

quote
2. that freezing/pausing video is a special case of UAAG 4.6
unquote

but don't understand why the 2 choices -- freeze or play/don't play -- are
mutually exclusive...  the choice of how to, or whether to, control
multimedia files from loading, flickering, blinking and the like should be
controllable

    This page contains a background sound, would you like to play it?

or

"This page contains blinking content--would you like to:
A) load it,
B) not load it,
C) load it, but keep it from blinking,
D) load it and set the blink rate to...
[ ] accept as default and do not ask me again

gregory.