Re: Resolution of Issue PR#285 on audio volume control

Gregory,
Do you consider the task impossible for you to access the information, or
could you configure the system to read at the audio levels that you want,
but it would just take time and some effort to adjust the synthesizer level
and the master audio level or an external speaker/headset volume?

Jon