Re: how do you disable that ugly dotted border that appeares around selected links?

Marco Venzi wrote:

> I would like to disable the dotted border which appeares around active links
> right after you click on them. Does anyone know how?
> It is unnecessary when you can decide properties for selected links
> yourself.

Marco,

This mailing list is used by the User Agent Guidelines Working
Group for discussions about Web accessibility. I recommend that
for future questions about rendering, you consult the HTML [1]
and CSS [2] home pages for information about markup and styling.

In CSS, you control active link rendering with the ':visited'
pseudo-class [3]. There is an example in the specification.

Thank you,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp
[2] http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/