Re: EZ access / infrared URLs as requested

Thanks Al for providing more information.

From your response it sounds like the EZAccess reference is a collection of
techniques, many are already being demonstrated public places.

The AIIP is still under development and is not been publically demonstrated.

Do you think references to the EZAccess techniques would be a useful to
include as part of the User Agent Guidelines?

Jon