Re: UA multimedia techniques and SMIL approach

Yes, I think we need to go this deeply.

The User Agent should provide all control options that are supported in the
format,  but not be limited to these.  For example, a user agent could play
multiple choices out of a SWITCH collection; captions in two languages for
a large audience, for example.

Al