Re: Native/AT/interface implementation

There are separate checkpoints for Desktop Graphical User Agents and
Depedent User Agents for this purpose.  The compatibility section is
designed to provide the information on the hooks needed for the assistive
technology.  It is important the compatibility section provide specific
information on what informaton is needed by the assistive technology.
Jon

At 10:33 AM 2/19/99 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>In the process we began last week, it did not seem explicit that where we
>were expecting an Assistive technology to do something, we were also
>expecting a user agent to provide the necessary hooks via some kind of
>interface.
>
>It is my assumption that we meant to do so, but I think we should state it
>somewhere.
>
>Charles
>
>--Charles McCathieNevile            mailto:charles@w3.org
>phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative    http://www.w3.org/WAI
>MIT/LCS  -  545 Technology sq., Cambridge MA, 02139,  USA

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248