Re: Definition of mainstream browser

I wouldn't want to bet that WebTV is not becoming mainstream browser -- the
operative word being "becoming". MS and WebTV Networks are doing a huge
push in that market. Technology convergence studies prove that the more you
can move an operating environment (web/internet) to a common user interface
(tv, telephone), the better the opportunities are to reach the "average"
user (consumer). But we all know that.

I guess you just want to deal with today -- I'd still never "pigeon-hole"
myself with a narrow definition. But what do I know :-)

- Mike