Re: My take on 7.2.2

You don't think we should make 7.2.1 a guideline and then have a new set of
checkpoints related to the guideline?

Jon

At 11:16 PM 4/7/99 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>7.2:
>
>7.2.1 This seems to be subsumed by checkpoint 7.2.3, especially if the
words, "particularly for exposing programmatic interfaces" are added.

>7.2.2 [Priority 1]
>For desktop graphical browsers. Ensure that exported interfaces conform
>to those specified by a W3C DOM Recommendation
>
>I would only change this slightly:
>
>For all User Agents. Ensure that where an exported interface is specified
by a W3C DOM recommendation, the interface conforms to the DOM specification.

>OR
>Implement W3C DOM Recommendations and expose them.
>
>7.2.3 see above
>
>So basically I am not sure that there is anything much I want to change in
>7.2
>
>Charles
>

>--Charles McCathieNevile            mailto:charles@w3.org
>phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://www.w3.org/People/Charles
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative    http://www.w3.org/WAI
>MIT/LCS  -  545 Technology sq., Cambridge MA, 02139,  USA

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248