From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Luebking
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 1998 1:13 PM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: A short demo of some keyboard navigation

Hi,
I was wondering if it might be useful if I did a brief demo of some
of the keyboard navigation in my prototype browser.  It has both
a "chunk" navigation and some table navigation in it.  The browser
is available via telnet and I could give a demo during one of the
conference calls.  (Your computer only needs to have telnet on it.)

Scott