Re: UA WD review regarding physical disabilities

Following on what Charles (Chuck) Oppermann said,

It sounds like Microsoft may be willing to reserve specific key combinations to
support a specific navigation strategy in their standards. Am I interpreting
your message correctly, Chuck?

If so, it's a great opportunity. If the Mac standard ends up being slightly
different from the Windows standard, we'll still be ahead of where we are now.

Has anyone compiled a matrix of reserved key combinations and their functions on
various platforms, like Ctrl-Z on Windows? And perhaps more important,
unreserved key combinations? Does Microsoft maintain such a list for its
standards, Chuck?

 -- Paul