Re: MathML subcommittee invitation:

I would like to be a part of this sub group.
Thanks,
Jon

At 04:48 PM 7/2/98 -0400, Tom Wlodkowski wrote:
>One of the outcomes of today's user agent teleconference is the formation
of a subcommittee to look at MathML issues. The first task for this
subcommittee is to report on what types of action (if any) should be taken
by this group concerning browser access to MathML. The report is
tentatively scheduled to appear on the agenda for a conference call to take
place on August 12th.

>This is a call for participation in the MathML subcommittee. If you're
interested, please send an e-mail to madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org or reply
to this message. As evidenced by discussion on this list over the past
couple of days, MathML and its potential opportunities and existing access
barriers warrant thorough exploration, and we welcome your participation!
Madeleine Rothberg will contact interested participants sometime next week
to work out further details.

>Tom Wlodkowski
>CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248