RE: Telecon info and agenda for UA group for friday

Due to an unfortunately collision of appointments, I will not be able to
participate in the conference call tomorrow.  Kathy Hewitt of the Internet
Explorer team will be present.

See all of you at CSUN!

Charles Oppermann
Program Manager, Active Accessibility, Microsoft Corporation
 <mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com> mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com
<http://microsoft.com/enable/> http://microsoft.com/enable/
“A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!”