From: Ms J <ms.jflz.woop@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 1:13:26 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Unicode characters used as images

Sorry for following up immediately, I just wanted to clarify that I didn't consider 1.1.1 because it is literally text content, but that does feel like a loophole has they are using it as non-text content: for its physical characteristics and not its semantic text meaning

Thanks

Sarah

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>