Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: question regarding printed PDF documents

It obviously depends where you are, but in jurisdictions that require
things to be accessible (as opposed to those that just set some list of
things you have to do, or that don't actually have requirements) you should
definitely expect that to be a legal compliance risk.

cheers

--
Charles 'Chaals' Nevile
Lead Standards Architect, ConsenSys Inc