Re: Community College Looking for WCAG 2.1, level AA Student Success Technology

You may consider Watermark Insights <https://watermarkinsights.com> They
are fully committed to making their software accessible.
They implement WCAG 2.2 Level A and AA.

Please let me know if you need help with contact.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula, CPWA (2018), DHS Trusted Tester
Website <http://www.srinivasu.org> | LinkedIn Profile
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/csrinivasu>
Director of Product Accessibility, Freshworks, Inc
<https://www.freshworks.com>