Re: Website with known set of issues

I'm thinking most "entertainment websites" it will apply to - because (my
theory)

1. entertainment websites tend to have sales for that site integrated in
the website. Thus also e-commerce.

2. In at least some relatively big cases that I am aware of in European
sites those entertainment sites are bundled with telephony services etc.

I expect it to improve because of Web developer needs to be able able to
say I can do WCAG compliant site to be able to get a job in any of those
sectors. Developers often create push for things - but again that is my
theory as to what the real world results will be.