Re: Sensory Characteristics // Further clarification request

Thankyou everyone. I believe it was the instruction of not relying on
someone understanding a shape, that was making me overly concerned about
using only an icon as an indication of what a button does, but this all
makes good sense! I just need to be wary of instructions for use of the
button and that more than one instruction is required (such as name &
position liked used earlier).

Thankyou for the clarifications!

All the best,

Euan.
-------
Euan Hill
Customer Solutions Manager
euan@konnektis.com
Prefer to chat? Feel free to book a call in my diary
<https://meetings.hubspot.com/euan/konnektis-introduction>

*All information and attachments included in this email are confidential
and intended for the original recipient only. You must not share any part
of this message with any third party. If you have received this message by
mistake, please **let us know* <team@konnektis.com>* immediately, so that
we can make sure such a mistake does not happen again and delete this
message from your system.*