Re: is any WCAG criteria to account both default and Dark mode for content

On 11/02/2023 19:14, Guy Hickling wrote:
> What has already been said is all perfectly true. However, I do think
> web development teams, and ourselves in the accessibility industry,
> should be prepared to go beyond mere WCAG requirements where needed

If my clients pay for the extra service, sure...if I'm just hired to do
a pure "do we comply with the letter of WCAG yes or no?", then ... I
might pass on a best practice suggestion here and there, or I may just
stick to what I'm tasked with.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux