Re: Survey about digital accessibility evaluation and monitoring practices

David,
Shellworld uses Ubuntu pro as its foundation, including those tools yes.
however, can you kindly share, as i did, guidelines stating that by using
them  I am not equally entitled to access content?
as stated the best tools for the combination of disability experiences I
embody .  I cannot speak to another person's experiences, only accommodate
my own.