Re: Is the escape key sufficient as a method for WCAG 2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap

Greg,

Thanks for the reply.  While I probably need to eat lunch so I'm not
hangry, I would reiterate that I didn't intend to come across as attacking
you personally.  I appreciate you are analysing the project externally, and
I'm glad that you are advocating for useability and accessibility. :)

All the best

Quentin.