Re: WAI Transitions

Dear Judy,

I am sure that your decision will lead you to new achievements and
successes, but have no doubt that all of us who have had the pleasure of
working with you will miss you.

I wish you the greatest personal and professional success.

All the best,

/Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo/
Patrono Fundador y Directora General
Fundación Sidar - Acceso Universal