Re: JAWS lists and modal windows

hi:
 a modal should not have enough information in it to need a list. I think
of modals as a very small narrow task and if you have a lot of links and or
headings in it  you need to rethink why it's a modal and not just a seprit
page. if they are saying that navigation is missing things do they mean
things in the modal or things outside of the modal the second is what
should happen. so they are wrong to say its a bug. but if your missing the
items in side the  modal i don't care how your looking at it make sure
items in side the  modal are not missed hope that helps lucy

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco@berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.