From: Ramakrishnan Subramanian <ram.eict2013@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 4:06 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: ACS for WCAG 2.1 Alone

Hi,
We have got a client requirement to prepare ACS report for their website that is recently tested only against WCAG 2.1 requirements alone excluding 2.0 requirements. Their website was already tested for WCAG 2.0 requirements couple of Years ago.
I have the following queries regarding this scenario.
Can we prepare ACR for WCAG 2.1 alone excluding 2.0?
Since the given website is not tested for 2.0 recently, should we recommend to test against all the WCAG requirements including 2.0 if they look for conformance?
If it is ok to prepare ACS for 2.1  alone, what should be mentioned in the comment’s column for 2.0 SC’s?
What is the industry practice on such scenarios?

--

Thanks and Regards
Ramakrishnan