Re: Accessible name on SVG and the G element

Hey,

Haven't tested this but what about a foreignObject elementhttps://
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/SVG/Element/foreignObject  inside of
the g, and aria on that, or aria labels in the content inside the
foreignObject

Best Regards,
Bryan Rasmussen