Re: ARIA Authoring Practices Guide (APG) - New User Interface

It looks very nice!

Paul Bohman, PhD
IAAP Certified: CPWA <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>
Director of Training, Deque Systems, Inc

Enroll in Deque's online, self-paced web accessibility curriculum at:
https://DequeUniversity.com