Re: Hawaiian Diacritics

On 11/05/2022 00:31, Kevin Prince wrote:
> That's stepping away from accessibility per se though into whether
> native or anglicised versions should be used - Koeln, Köln or Cologne?

But that seems to me to be at the heart of the issue.  It seems to me
that they are implementing a policy of using native versions, but,
because screen readers aren't coping with that, they are trying to make
the accessible form the anglicised version, which, to me seems to be
breaching their own policy.