RE: Captcha alternatives

I absolutely resonate with this idea.
One of the most creative examples of this, was and hopefully is, being
done  on a forum dedicated to Harry Potter fanfiction writing and reading
called  dark lord potter.
I hope I remember the link.
www.darklordpotter.net
Anyway, the captchas they use,  are Potter related questions.
I mean one can even  have fun with  it, how about.
If your human and you know it, type you know it.
Karen