Re: Linux Desktop Accessibility Testing Tools

The only one I'm aware of is Accerciser. Here's it's entry in the Arch
database:

Name            : accerciser
Version         : 3.38.0-2
Description     : Interactive Python accessibility explorer for the
GNOME desktop
Architecture    : any
URL             : https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Accerciser
Licenses        : BSD
Groups          : gnome-extra
Provides        : None
Depends On      : python  gtk3  python-atspi  ipython  libwnck3
python-cairo  python-xlib
Optional Deps   : None
Conflicts With  : None
Replaces        : None
Download Size   : 1707.17 KiB
Installed Size  : 4334.42 KiB
Packager        : Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@archlinux.org>
Build Date      : Thu 12 Nov 2020 12:13:12 PM EST
Validated By    : MD5 Sum  SHA-256 Sum  Signature

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka