From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 12:30 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Excel file and CSV accessibility

Just on the CSV part, I'd assume that because CSV is so limited in terms of what it can/can't do (can't actually define column or row headers), there's probably little to no scope in terms of remediating CSV files (other than perhaps making sure the first row and column contain header cells, even if they can't be explicitly denoted as such.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux