Re: level of detail in alt, for a "self-describing" SVG

Hi again,
I meant to include an example of our descriptions.
The following link takes you to what we call the “A11y View” of the Ohm’s Law simulation. Learner’s do not use the A11y View, they just access the published visual simulation and learners who are blind access the same simulation with their preferred screen reader and get access to a n interactive described experience.

The point of the example is to show the intro or scene summary and to show the document structure. In a static form, the Ohm’s Law visualization is less complex than what Chaals has shared.
https://phet-dev.colorado.edu/html/ohms-law/1.5.0-dev.4/phet/ohms-law_a11y_view.html <https://phet-dev.colorado.edu/html/ohms-law/1.5.0-dev.4/phet/ohms-law_a11y_view.html>

Taliesin