From: bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 5:05 AM
To: Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile <charles.nevile@consensys.net>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: level of detail in alt, for a "self-describing" SVG

This email originated outside of OLG. Do not open attachments or click links unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Aside from the needs of visually disabled people I have to say I can never understand graphics like this, I prefer to have a complete description of everything that the graphic illustrates and read that because I just do not think visually - I think in text.

Hope that helps,
Bryan Rasmussen