Re: level of detail in alt, for a "self-describing" SVG

Aside from the needs of visually disabled people I have to say I can
never understand graphics like this, I prefer to have a complete
description of everything that the graphic illustrates and read that
because I just do not think visually - I think in text.

Hope that helps,
Bryan Rasmussen