Re: Good accessibility practice for handling footnotes

Hi Louise,

The Digital Publishing WAI-ARIA Module 1.0[0] adds explicit roles for
footnotes and endnotes. (You probably want to use endnotes.)

I am not sure how well this is supported in AT though.

tobias

[0]: https://www.w3.org/TR/dpub-aria-1.0/