From: Iulia Brehuescu <iulia.brehuescu@mediamonks.com>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 5:00 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: WebGL experiences & accessibility

Hello,

I am looking for some thoughts on how to address accessibility on webgl experiences. For reference, what I mean by a webgl experience is something similar with what Netflix did for The Witcher<https://witchernetflix.com/en-gb>.

What would be the best/impactful approach:

  *   Provide a separate more linear/simpler experience while maintaining the main user flows?
  *   Or provide "Accessibility Settings" where users can change font style or enable/disable animations etc? (this idea I took from games & accessibility)
Any feedback would be appreciated!