Re: qq on mailto links

I think questions like these belong  more to usability  than
accessibility. When markup is  in line with what is standard / valid /
considered programmatically determinable, user agents and assistive
technologies render them in their own ways. Users get accustomed to
how something is handled on a particular platform and are able to
access content / functionality as needed.
Thanks,
Sailesh

--
Sailesh Panchang